A great of celebrating Friendship Day would be to delight your friends with handmade Friendship Gifts! Given here are some simple and easy to make Friendship Day crafts ideas for school children. These friendship crafts for kids are fun to work at and our a wonderful means of expressing love for your friends.
Paper Jewelry Box
An old box (about 4 inches in length and width)
Cloth or construction paper
Old magazines with lots of colorful pictures
- Cut little pictures from the magazine and glue them in any way you want to the outside of the box. Make sure you covered it well, and let it dry.
- Glue a cloth or construction paper in the inside of the box to make it look neat.
- Stick pieces of ribbon on the sides for a border.
- Glue the buttons in the corners or anywhere you think it might look pretty.
- Sprinkle glitter to give it a shiny appearance. Use the sequins for making the box personalized by creating letters of your friend's name with it.
Clasps (optional; only if you want to get serious about it)
- Cut the string in the length of your wrist and tie a knot at one end.
- String beads on in any pattern you like but leave some room for a knot at the other end. You may also pick beads with alphabet and create your friend's name.
- When beading is complete, tie a knot. Or you can attach a purchased clasp.
Felt (You may also use velvet paper or handmade paper)
White hair net
2 little wiggle eyes
Stuffing or cotton wool
A small button
1. Cut a strip of felt about 5 centimeters (1 and 3/4 inches) wide, and 16 centimeters long (6 inches).
2. Wrap one ball of cotton wool or stuffing in the hair net and stick it to the top of the felt, this is the head.
3. Glue on to the head the two eyes and the button. The button will give the appearance of dummy pacifier.
4. Tie a small bow from some ribbon and glue it on the felt just below the head. Now, if you like, thread a small piece of ribbon through the button.